Friday, January 30, 2009

Question

Like a question in my mind, not visible until now, but suspended somewhere, the paper was floating in air. Perhaps it was only for a second, that I was able to glance on it. Funny thing this nature reveals, strange are the acts of universe.
It took me another moment to come back to present, switch the gear and move on, for the world around me was going ahead as the red signal turned green. I left the paper hanging in air behind me.
The gentle breeze was touching my face; I had to calm down the engine. The danger of turning the simplicity of cold air to fierce torrent is always lurking once I rev-up the engine. And even if once I dare to speed-up I would lose the calmness, the perspective. Perhaps the power is to hold, the balance to maintain.
Movement is not the negation of suspension, for the complexity of the universe is never solved. A universe suspended in ether moves in space beyond definitions.
The thoughts were differentiated and words were integrated, or were it vice-versa. The mathematics was never solved. An axiom without theorem. A theorem with proof?

No comments: